Monday, December 1, 2008

Poling remains at the top of the list

Poling occupies the #1 spot on my list of most interesting things to do in a boat. I keep coming back to a wonderful 12 minute online movie about poling, featuring an Old Town canoe and an East Coast river that Life on Terra has produced. Very watchable.


This podcast, as it is called, is one in a long running series to which I keep returning. It looks like the podcast series is part of the program at Montana State,in Bozeman, Montana. It's the first program I have come across that looks to specialize in the sort of nicely produced outdoor-oriented content that I enjoy watching as well as producing. This series also spends time on the people and personalities behind the content rather than just the content itself.

Good stuff.

No comments: