Saturday, April 11, 2015

J is for Jimbo Meador

I like Jimbo. He is a quality individual. I've been lucky enough to work with him a couple different times. While he has gone on to other things, I still look back at the projects we did and the time we spent together with the fondest of memories.

Here is my favorite picture of the many I took in working with Jimbo We were out driving and happened to come across this little snapping turtle, if memory serves me correctly. It was a turtle rescue opportunity and we, my daughters, Jimbo and I, took it.

1 comment:

M.C.V. EGAN said...

This is a great post. My son and husband went kayak fishing in Hilton Head, SC.
We also have Pet turtles we have rescued, discovered you
#Blogging from A-Z 2015 this year two themes Movies and What’s in a name
4covert2overt ~ A PLACE IN THE SPOTLIGHT http://4covert2overt.blogspot.com/
DEFINING WAYS http://mariacatalinaegan.com/
⋱ ⋮ ⋰.,;***;,.⋱ ⋮ ⋰
⋯¤♥¤⋯.(^_^)⋯¤♥¤⋯
⋰ ⋮ ⋱..._/l\_...⋰ ⋮ ⋱
♫ ƤҼƌҪҼ ƌƝƊ ĻƠṼҼ ॐ βԼƐֆֆїɳɠֆ ƌƝƊ βԼїֆֆ ♫